Saturday, December 17, 2016

Untitled-3

let me take away
tonight a twisted fabric
from our rough-cut
reality and weave it
with a fantasy anew
let it begin with you-
a simple incantation of
a long nourished name
striking madly at my
vocal cord since forever
and end with desires
that wear more hunger
than the biggest black-hole
and in between well-placed
silences. 'Open Sesame',
when i say, consider that
all the dusts of disturbances
have now long settled down
and it's time for final move-
to wear the night's dark
mantle and morph into nothingness-
uncommon threads ahead
of time's course- naked, free
unformed, just how
lovers are meant to be.
let me do this once more
(what i always say)
my best trick ever-
let me make us whole
right from this rubble.
-@Punyasloka,2016

No comments:

Post a Comment